Here you can download the Antelope Audio Drivers and Launcher software.
macOS 10.12 / 10.13 / 10.14
- PC computer with available USB 2.0/USB 3.0/3.1 or Thunderbolt™ port - See our Thunderbolt FAQ section
- Windows 10 x64 Bit with latest Microsoft Updates
- Available Hard Drive Storage Space
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB minimum (8 GB or more recommended)
- (Minimum) CPU: Intel Core i3™ or AMD FX or Higher.
- USB 2.0 Cable [included with the purchase ] or Thunderbolt Cable [Not included Purchased Separately]
- Minimum 1 GB available Storage Space [Hard Disk Space]
- Stable Internet connection to download and update your Antelope Software.
- Core i7 or better processor recommended
1.Changes to system requirements may apply at any time. Antelope Audio reserves the right to delete/change/modify content under the System Requirements page to ensure up-to-date compatibility information.
We do recommend Internet connection to be Active all the time. We do use a server update system that works on the auto-detection process. Internet connection is required to ensure the normal update process of the Antelope Launcher Software.
In cases where internet connection can't be provided, the user will be able to use the latest installed software from the Antelope Launcher but it may miss critical software updates.
New users of Orion 32+ Gen 3. must enable internet connection for the Activation process and software update. The device will not be operational if it's not updated & activated when newly purchased.
All Listed operating systems are supported, not listed operating systems may still work but we won't be able to guarantee their stability.
Antelope Audio Technical Support reserves the right to reject troubleshooting when recommended operating system requirements are not met.
2.Note for Windows users:
Some PC builds will not able to provide enough USB bandwidth for the full capacity for transferring 32 channels of I/O between the interface and computer. This is due to the fact our devices are constantly multi-streaming the full amount of channels available.
If you are experiencing this please follow the Windows Optimization guide located on our support page:
If the above does not suffice and allow you to use 32 channels, this means that there is hardware bandwidth limitation of the USB bus of your motherboard (this can happen with any motherboard, even the current top builds). In this case, we advise you to purchase and install an additional High-Speed USB2.0 PCI/e-card with a dedicated internal power supply.